Monday, November 17, 2014

Podcast Interview - Review the Future on the Threat of Algocracy




I was interviewed on the latest episode of the Review the Future podcast. The interview dealt with the topic of algocracy, which is something I have looked at repeatedly over the past year. An algocracy is a state in which we are ruled by algorithms rather than human beings. I had a great time talking to the two hosts (Jon Perry and Ted Kupper), and I think we managed to explore most of the important aspects of this issue. Please check it out and let me know what you think:




Review the Future is a podcast that takes an in depth look at the impact of technology on culture. As I say in the interview, I'm a big fan and I encourage everyone to listen. Here are some of my favourite episodes so far:





No comments:

Post a Comment