Through the wonders of the modern technology, myself and Adam Ford sat down for an extended video chat about the new book Robot Sex: Social and Ethical Implications (MIT Press, 2017). You can watch the full thing above or on youtube. Topics covered include:
- Why did I start writing about this topic?
- Sex work and technological unemployment
- Can you have sex with a robot?
- Is there a case to be made for the use of sex robots?
- The Campaign Against Sex Robots
- The possibility of valuable, loving relationships between humans and robots
- Sexbots as a social experiment
Be sure to check out Adam's other videos and support his work.